When you run this solid bar over wet hair, it transforms into creamy, slippy hair conditioner—leaving your hair soft and silky, taming flyaways and improving comb-through. One bar can last up to a year depending on the use! Just think about all that money that will stay in your pocket and all the plastic bottles that won't end up in the ocean!
Refreshing and sophisticated blend of fresh rose bouquet and juicy lemon, with a zing of grapefruit and a hint of white musk!
Key ingredient + benefits:
- BTMS-25 is a natural conditioning emulsifier derived from Colza oil, and is noted for its exceptional mildness.
- Argan oil can moisturize your hair and scalp and protect your hair from everyday damage. By reducing breakage and split ends and keeping your scalp healthy, argan oil may help prevent hair loss for thicker, fuller hair.
- Mango Butter seals in moisture and reduces breakage and hair loss by strengthening hair follicles, thereby encouraging the growth of stronger, healthier hair.
- The silk protein bonds with the keratin found in your hair. This bonding creates a protective layer that helps keep moisture from escaping while also adding luster to your hair's overall appearance.
- Cetrimonium chloride is an excellent conditioning agent for hair, with anti-static, anti-frizz, and detangling properties.
- Panthenol can help protect your hair from styling or environmental damage by locking in moisture. It has the ability to add shine, softness and strength to your hair.
Net weight approximately 2 oz.
Pair it with our Argan Rose shampoo bar.
Zero-waste. Vegan. Free of harsh chemicals, phthalates and parabens. Always handmade in small batches to ensure the best quality and freshness.
Please read the ingredient list for any allergies or lifestyle restrictions.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Argan Rose Silk Conditioner Bar
BTMS-25, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Argan Oil*, Mango Butter, Geranium Hydrosol, Silk Amino Acids, Cetrimonium Chloride, Vitamin B5, Essential and Fragrance Oil Blend, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid,
Wet the bar and glide over wet hair from scalp to tip. Allow a few minutes to absorb then massage with your fingers and rinse.
Always keep your bar on a well drained dish and allow to fully dry between uses.
Give your hair up to 2 weeks adaptation period to detox from the chemicals contained in commercial shampoo and conditioner.