100% natural. Preservative and steroid free. This creamy golden balm is a great solution for your painful dry skin, eczema flare ups, and skin irritations.
The oils have been infused with organic chamomile and calendula and mixed with pure beeswax, raw honey, colloidal oatmeal and turmeric.
A complex blend of natural chamomile, raw honey and essential oil blend of lavender, tea tree and frankincense.
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS:
- Lavender oil soothes eczema and dry skin Since lavender has antifungal properties and reduces inflammation, it can help keep eczema at bay.
- Tea tree oil is thought to be the best essential oil for eczema. Tea tree oil has antiviral and antibacterial properties as well as wound-healing abilities.
- Frankincense essential oil, which has rejuvenating properties, is extracted from the resin inside the Boswellia tree. It naturally heals wounds and scars and improves skin tone hence ideal for repairing eczema-damaged skin.
- Chamomile might help with skin irritation and wound healing. Some research has documented that it may be as effective as hydrocortisone cream for eczema.
- Virgin sunflower seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe itchy and inflamed eczema skin, and can improve skin hydration and preserve the integrity of the skin's natural barrier.
- Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Topical application may help relieve dryness, flaking, itching, and related symptoms.
- Honey has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties.
- Colloidal oatmeal can protect skin and soothe the itching and irritation from eczema.
- Buriti oil is a highly effective anti-inflammatory. It heals a variety of chronic skin conditions, soothes rashes, treats cuts and dryness, and calms psoriasis and eczema.
Our products are always handmade in small batches with carefully selected and ethically sourced ingredients. Cruelty-free. Sustainable. Zero-waste.
Please check the ingredients list for any allergies or life style restrictions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.