While soaking in a tub, in general, is a nice way to pamper yourself after a hard day, adding our Rose salt soak can also extend the benefits to your mind, skin, muscles, and joints. Made with 100% percent certified pure essential oils it will redefine your perception of bath (and increase your libido)!
Packaged in a 8oz glass jar.
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS:
- Rose Absolute essential oil. It's known to reduce anxiety, stress, depression, and pain, and also increase libido.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil alleviates stress and tension.
- Bergamot essential oil is used in aromatherapy to elevate mood and alleviate stress.
- Sea Salt helps regulate fluid balance and blood pressure in the body. Since it's minimally processed, it contains lots of minerals, including potassium, magnesium, iron, and calcium. It can help ease sore muscles, joint pains and menstrual pain.
- Hibiscus Powder can encourage an all round fresher, younger, smoother looking complexion. The natural acids present in Hibiscus help to purify your skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover, they can even help to control acne breakouts.
- Beetroots are rich in Vitamin C which helps in clearing blemishes and evens out your skin tone while giving it a natural glow.
All of our products are always handmade in very small batches ensuring the best quality and freshness. Please read the full ingredient list for any allergies or lifestyle restrictions. This product is 100% natural and vegan.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this product is not meant to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or nursing, consult your physician, as not all essential oils are suitable for use during pregnancy.
Rose Aromatherapy Mineral Salt Soak
Epsom Salt, Sea Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Bulgarian Rose Absolute, Ylang Ylang and Bergamot Essential Oil Blend, Rose Buds*, Rose Petals*, Jasmine*, Beetroot Powder*, Hibiscus Powder*.
Add 2-4 T into warm bath water and soak for at least 10-15 mins.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.